Saturday, January 7, 2012

just a quick post

Hi all,
Just a quick post to say I'm sorry I've not updated, but the blog is still forefront in my mind to continue adding lots of material.
As it stands, if any members or casual readers have information, pictures, or entries etc they would like to see included, please CONTACT ME.
I guarantee work will continue...but if anyone wants to add in the meantime, just forward that info to my email with a heading JFK BLOG.....I will then add as I can.
I'm asking for any input etc at this stage. I considere this an ongoing effort, barely scraped the surface of want I want to achieve..with many entries as placeholders for deeper exploration, and will eventually need group participation..so, If you have a link to share..please contact me.
steveduffy36@gmail.com...
All the best..
Steve Duffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment